Fairmount Cemetery at Linchester

Fairmount Cemetery was established around 1880 by the Hubbard family. It was eventually deeded over to Bethesda about 1915, and expanded to its present boundary in 1929.

Note: Fairmount Cemetery makes up the easternmost portion of Preston’s Junior Order Cemetery. A concrete marker on the Linchester Road delineates the boundary between the properties, but the properties are continuous and practically indistinguishable.